At ASK Staffing, Inc. we’re always hiring. We staff IT professionals all over the country, but right now we are looking for an experienced individual to join our internal team in our Virginia office. We need an independent thinker who is willing to jump right into our group of quirky professionals as an account manager. We are looking for someone who is quick thinking, agile, adaptable, and motivated to join our expanding team. Our Account Managers are tech savvy individuals who are adept at both building a professional network and communicating with team members.
We’re looking for someone who can think on their feet. Solid communication skills are a huge must. You’ll be responsible for then using your tech knowledge and network to screen potential IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent openings with our candidates. It’s imperative that you can integrate a relationship based management style into your work habits because you’ll be the bridge that brings together candidates, clients, and recruiters. You’ll be the glue that holds everything together. We need a hunter who can come in and relentlessly pursue more talent and clients in order to help the overall growth of the company. Business development is an essential responsibility of account managers.
So. Are you qualified?
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2 + years of experience in the IT staffing industry is necessary.
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Business development, networking, and negotiation skills.
- Client relationship management experience.
Here’s what we can do for you:
- One of the best commission structures in the industry.
- A fun and engaging work environment.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance.
- You’ll have a position on a rapidly growing team with offices all over the world.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!