At ASK Staffing, Inc. we’re always hiring. We staff IT professionals all over the country, but right now we are looking for an experienced individual to join our internal team in our corporate office. We need an independent thinker who is willing to jump right into our group of quirky professionals as a recruiter. We are looking for someone who is quick thinking, agile, adaptable, and motivated to join our expanding team. Our recruiters are extremely tech savvy individuals who are always looking to learn more and expand their knowledge of the technology industry.
We’re looking for someone who can think on their feet. Solid communication skills are a huge must. To build on that, you’ll need to be able to create a network of technology gurus via phone, email, social networks, and networking events. You’ll be responsible for then using your tech knowledge and network to source and screen potential IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent openings with our candidates. We’ll need you to have critical thinking skills because you’ll be analyzing and qualifying candidates for open job requirements. Creating and maintaining relationships with candidates throughout the recruiting process is essential, and therefore we need organized, well-spoken human beings who can keep track multiple conversations at once. Since referrals are an enormous driver in hiring these days, your relationship-based recruiting will be essential in your search for new candidates.
So. Are you qualified?
- A bachelor’s degree and 3-8 years of IT recruiting experience
- You need to be adaptable and able to grow quickly (our company is expanding).
- We need a problem solver. You’ve got to be able to overcome challenges in a fast paced, highly competitive environment.
- No Debbie-downers allowed. We need you to be able to take direction, but also, have fun with it.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as a proven ability to build relationships.
- Ability to converse intelligently with high level technology experts
What we can do for you:
- Competitive starting salary
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A fun and engaging work environment
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Professional training
- You’ll have a position on a rapidly growing team with offices all over the world.
How does it sound? Let us know; send your resume to email@example.com.