Our client is looking for an organized, punctual, and detail oriented Payroll Specialist to join their ever-growing team in Alpharetta, GA. Access to payroll accounting software specifically for the film industry would be a bonus. The ideal person for the job will be able to think on their feet in a very fast-paced and diverse environment, flexible, and will have a supreme ability to problem solve. Our client needs someone familiar with small business payroll processes who will be able to follow departmental policies and procedures. This payroll specialist will be a quick learner with a strong background in pay practices such as in Cloudpay, and the ability to handle incoming paperwork.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or apply here.
The payroll specialist will be responsible for:
- Timely and accurate processing.
- Audit related processes for clients (including special projects, quarter, and year end audits)
- Basic analysis and research related to payroll processing.
- Building trusting and respectful relationships with client contacts.
- Identifying areas of client dissatisfaction and escalating issues to the appropriate manager when need be.
- 2 – 5 years of multi-corporation, multi state payroll or equivalent in the areas of -Customer Service,
- Other ADP BU, Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Financial Institution, or Application Support
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma.
· Experience with client systems (either as internal client’s associate or external client user).
- Enterprise, PeopleSoft, WorkforceNow, and PayExpert
- FPC preferred, CPP a plus
- Associate degree in Business Admin or Accounting.