Our client is seeking a Ruby on Rails Developer to join their small, dynamic team. You will be developing applications that ensure the company’s success. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, fun environment, and your work will have a huge impact. The ideal candidate will have both experience building web applications and the ability to learn and apply new technologies.
What our client needs you to do every day:
- Write maintainable code at lightning speed in a SCRUM agile environment
- Participate in code reviews, as well as creating and practicing coding standards.
- Participate in application testing
- Deploy into production (out-of-hours) and be a member of our out-of hours support.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 2 years of RoR coding experience
- Knowledge of the full technology stack and a willingness to dive into any part of the code that needs work
- An eye for detail
- The ability to work among multiple teams and communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical teammates
- A willingness to gain and share knowledge
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!